Important reasons for Roof Inspections
Frequent roof inspections of your roof are important to maximize the life of your roof.
Roof Inspection is important after storms and heavy winds during a big storm. The harsh wind and rain can damage your roof and the interior of your home. The fall and summer are great times to inspect your roof. A good time to fix any issues or damage from previous storms before other winter storms arrive again.
Over the years, dirt and debris can accumulate on your roof, especially after a storm. You do not want dirt and debris to accumulate on your roof, because over time this can cause lots of damage to your roof.
Our 6 Item Roof Inspection
- Inspect your home’s interior for any damage that may have occurred from roof leaks.
- Check for moisture, evidence of leaks in your attics interior.
- Check for rotted wood, termite and dry rot damage.
- Inspect attic vents for cracks, holes and deterioration.
- Inspect roof for cracked and missing shingles, granular loss, defects and deterioration.
- Inspect Skylights and flashings, chimney and storm collars.
- Inspect pipe flashings for proper seal, metal drip edge and metal flashings.
- Check roof valleys, and installation, wear, cracks, and deterioration.
- Inspect gutters, and downspouts for blockage and proper drainage.
You will get an honest evaluation of your roofing needs from Atkins roofing. Let us check your roof’s condition. We will provide you with the information that will allow you to make an informed decision. We will also provide you with an estimate for any repairs or maintenance needs we identify.
Would you would like to talk to us about our 6 point roofing inspection? If you have thoughts, questions or concerns about your roof. Please call Dan Atkins at: 949-456-0777
If you’re selling your home, be a step ahead and get your roof inspected by Atkins Roofing. Show your buyer that we give an accurate roofing inspection. And we also provide a roof certification of the results.